Welcome to Herbal Remedies by J. privacy notice. Herbal Remedies by J. shall be referred to also as Herbalisco or JLM PRO LTD throughout this privacy notice.
Herbal Remedies respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. This privacy notice will inform you as to how we look after your personal data when you visit and use our website (regardless of where you visit it from), as well as tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Information about you is collected when:
– you visit our online store;
– you register or buy products on the website (in order to make a purchase, you do not have to register);
– you contact us.
We may collect the following information:
– Name and Surname;
– contact information including email address;
– the address of delivery;
– the name and address of the company if it is a business entity;
– other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
We collect this information that is necessary to fulfil and dispatch your purchase and communicate with you about your order if necessary.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
– “cookies”. A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences. We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website;
– “log files” track actions occurring on the website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps;
– “web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the website.
We use this information that we collect to improve and optimise our website (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the website, and to assess the success of our online marketing campaigns).
If you are a UK resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below. For any other information about how businesses acquire, store and use your data, please check the newly updated law on GDPR.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at XXXX or by mail using the details provided below:
JLM PRO LTD
4 Earl Street
WF9 5FJ Fitzwilliam